1. Where can I conveniently display my children's work? Especially now that there is so much more due to homeschooling?
2. How can we review our day with daddy and/or other family members?
IKEA. Yes. I heart IKEA!
Bring in the Dignitet curtain wire from IKEA. Add in the Dignitet curtain rings with clips. And viola...
We turned this curtain rod into a display wire. It solves BOTH problems:
1. We have a place to display all the school work in an easy location. This wall is next to the kitchen table, where we are often working.
2. We sit at the dinner table with daddy and he can look at the curtain rod as we tell him about the school day. Most of the "fun" stuff is hanging.
3. Finally, it solves a problem that I didn't know I had. It keeps all of our work in a central spot for the week and I can file it in the portfolio for the county as I take it down.
And that works for me! For more Works for me Wednesday tips and tricks, head over to Shannon's.